Friday, January 27, 2012

Heavy Heart

My heart is so heavy. My dear friend Tari and her family may move on to another church or move to Bloomington with possibility of helping develop a Christian high school. Either way I will miss them so dearly. When I was crying within for a prayer partner who would regularly pray with me about everything in my heart, God brought Tari to me. We became fast friends whom we could unload all of our deep inner struggles. We were transparent to each other. Weekly we took a walk and prayed about everything and anything. So many of our prayers were answered and our hearts were comforted.

Then Tim and Tari felt that meeting once weekly at our church was not enough. My heart jumped. Yes, let's create a home meeting, a bible study, during the week. How long have I waited for this? Now this meeting included Tom, Gifford, myself and Tim and Tari. I loved the extra meeting. This was so special.

Dear Tim and Tari, your family was a special gift to me, and to us. I am so thankful that you have come into our lives. I hope we continue to be best friends and prayer partner as time moves on. Should you move on to Bloomington, may the Lord bless you in all your endeavors in building a high school to help the young people stand up for Jesus Christ in which ever profession they may end up in. I will miss you dearly for I cannot imagine another person filling your shoes.