Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Boeuf Bourguignon

Week 1: Boeuf Bourguignon

For my recipe I decided on Julia Child's Boeuf Bourguinon. Two more hours of baking the stew then finishing it off by 10:00pm and we can have a dinner. Tom does not like wine, mushrooms, nor onion. I wanted to make it because it is something very contrary to my typical cooking. I may not even like it. Who knows. Maybe we both will love it.

Now at 10:52pm we finished our dinner. What do you know. We loved it! :)

Well exercise wise this has been seventh week. Maybe for ease of tracking I will call this week 1 and my goal is to continue for 1 year.

Today I also spent some time working on my painting. I have long ways to go.

I am not sure how all of this will come together. But it is energyzing.

I ordered 2012 Planner Pad so that I can continue on all my other endeavors for the following year.