Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's been a while since I last wrote. I wish I had more hours in a day. Still within me there is the need or is it the desire to accomplish maximum each day towards something.

There is work, there is painting guild I am always trying to squeeze in. Don't forget, there is grocery shopping and cooking. Oh why do we have to eat. Life would be so much simpler if we bypassed all the eating and cooking time. Then there are all the happenings at home, at work, with those around me in the neighborhood. Lizy is going to Atlanta trip and needs a new dress, or rather a nice outfit for her five day trip which includes a fancy ballet attendance. Did I send Seth the money he needed? Oh Christian, how is he doing? How is Henna and Aki going to manage our home in this fearsome economy. Today I had a whole list to accomplish. Now it is 11:30 pm and I could use about 4 more hours to write. If I don't capture those special happenings, it will be lost forever in the mist of life, just a shadow.

After watching our retirement IRA dwindle in the collapsing of financial infrastructure of the country with added damage of current administration, I decided that I should learn how this whole thing works (at least our share.) Hence I started to read, study, and try to understand this vast forest of unknown world. So after work I sit at my computer until my head hurts. Oh tomorrow I can escape to a few hours of painting with my comrades in art. Oh that reminds me that I need to submit a payment for couple of classes I want.