Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Simple Joys

Lately Tom and I have been driving together to take Lizy to LoveWay stable. This is where Lizy found out she loved horses. She started to volunteer during the summer, to take care of the horses, to walk the horses with children on them as they meander through scenic paths.

I love the twenty minute ride; the rolling hills, the beautiful trees that canopy the small roads which we sometimes have to share carefully with horse and buggy. Tom chooses different route each time to amaze me. It does not take much to amaze me. I have such a limited ability in sense of direction, I always take the most boring and most straight way so that I don't get lost.

At times nothing happens that is exciting. Life goes on and these are the precious little moments to relish.